Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I love her attitude. I have done the same thing in stores. I carry a copy of the civil rights act of 1964 in my truck with associated documents for info on their pending lawsuit if violated. I so enjoy seeing others do the same.

Care to explain what is in the civil rights act that you can use? I think I'm missing something.

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Michiganmadmax in this post can reply

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

It deals with "reasonable accommodations". Our constitution has never been suspended during times of emergency, pandemic, etc. The law still applies.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/title-ii-civil-rights-act-public-accommodations

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Also available is ADA Compliance. If wearing a mask causes a breathing problem, anxiety, etc. You cannot be forced to wear one, and under law you are not required to disclose what that disability is, which in itself is a violation. ADA act, title III

(1) Show this thread