Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Absolute Proof and Absolute Interference
not absolute Truth - nice slip of the tongue otherwise !

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Good Morning Patriots!!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

Mornin' Glory!

(1) Show this thread

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

My prediction was 80% Trump , 20% Bidan... maybe I was right

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication

Pretty darn close to your prediction, imho he won every state including NY...๐Ÿ’ช

(0) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Another source Hum

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Try watching Mike Lindell documentary, he explains it all and it's pretty damning. I still say Trump won every state including NY...guess we will know the truth soon.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Been waiting ALL my life for this. lol Miraculous.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Likewise...long time comin' for truths... Amen.๐Ÿ™
We need to have a huge Patriot Party soon..๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I want a recount of NY.

That makes two of us (80 million actually๐Ÿ˜‚)... He won every state imho...๐Ÿ’ช

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i knew there was a reason Q pushed so hard for us to get out and vote!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

and we heard it 5:5 didn't we? They cannot hide in the dark any longer... Dark to Light.. (ultra blue light to be exact)๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread