Ahhh, So she wants it closed bc they don't want us paying to see them in their cages at the "Zoo Spa"?๐Ÿ˜‚ Which I would pay the big bucks to see...๐Ÿ’ฅ Don't feed the animals..

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Love God, Husband of 44 yrs, family, daughter of WW11 Vet, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธcountry, the Great President Trump, Trump 2020, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

You wonโ€™t have to pay anything! when Trumpโ€™s EBS takes ovef all the media networks, you will see it for yourself! I beliwve it will be for a week, 8 hours of pure enjoyment for us, replayed 3 times a day. Let the show begin!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication

I'd still like an annual ticket to see them in their waterfront rooms at The Spa...we will never forget what they have done..๐Ÿ’ช

(1) Show this thread
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

They suddenly care about human rights as well as how the tax payers money is spent..๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Right..!?!? Such fookery

(1) Show this thread