I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Two aliens were the president candidates. And the world build a gun weapon against a foreign world. Sure

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Thorsten DGER to his Publication

It’s just a meme - remember that. I haven’t professed a belief one way or another - that said, there are too many coincidences in past Simpson’s episodes that echo current affairs to be mathematically possible. Only a pedantic arse would go so far as to imply that someone who recognized these coincidences thought everything Simpsons-related was true, but then, there are people out there who treat every utterance made by CNN (and the like) as gospel. I can only hope your show equal derision towards those people?

Only people mentioned by @MixeryMan in this post can reply

Does this not prove the point made by the meme I posted? Does it not contradict the sarcasm of you first response?

(1) Show this thread