#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
💥💥💥
It's habbening....OMG...it's getting real
Lin Wood telling Drew McKissick that everything about him & Lindsey is going to come out, & nothing is going to stop whats coming!

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)
Drew McKissick must not win in South Carolina. We the people must make sure Lin Wood is the winner.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

i love Lin Wood. An amazing Patriot!
i do not like or trust lindsey graham.
can someine explain to me why would trump endorse McKissick and Flynn endorse Wood for the same state SC?

thats the problem people i no what to hop on and truat the plan but they dont see anything on tv or even new abiut the audit and even said it wont matter time to stop dragging it out if u have it release it broadcast it alrwady the people
awake and awake the other arent they dont see anything

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD bless Lin.

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

love this man, im however suspicious of this video.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication

movie?

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Things are speeding up! I think VERY SOON many truths will come to light...and some things you never expected!😜🙌😲

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

ARIZONA, 1ST DOMINO

(1) Show this thread

Another Hero of mined👍🏽Lin Wood❤️Love this guy🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

🤭I feel more BOOMS coming...

Mike Pompeo just dropping bombs on twitter to i posted 1 on my wall

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Lindsey was best buddies with We Don't Say His Name traveled with him over seas OFTEN
He has to be Eyeball deep in all this.
just saying

ISO "My People" and trustworthy information. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I agree. I have never trusted him for that very reason.

(1) Show this thread

One hunch, Lindsey Graham is a biological woman living as a man.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Just AC DC. LOL

(1) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

lin is already way ahead of drew with voters. if they dont fraud this election too, i think Lin has the win

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Oh shit

The Digital Battlefield found me! USCG veteran fighting the good fight for God and Country. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲💯🐸 #WWG1WGA

Oh fuh...Lin was making dude look away yo, whats that tell you? He can posture all he wants but NCSWIC!!!!!

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

I have never met this man but I love him!
Fired up baby!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Lin is fearless like we all should be. God bless Lin Wood.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

GOD BLESS LIN WOOD. 🙏🙏🙏

New @percatateya at X - Phd Social & Labour Psychology ER Responder - This is about the World. Avatar Master, Uruguay, South America.

oh oh