These people have lost their minds...

Condé Nast's culinary magazine Epicurious announced Monday that it will no longer publish beef recipes, saying it no longer wants to give "airtime to one of the world's worst climate offenders."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Get woke, go broke.

Climate change is a lie

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

NEVER GO FULL DUMBASS!!! OOOPS! TOO LATE! DUMBASSES!!!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Yea that looks good. For my pet rabbits!

Whatever🤣Ive never even heard of the magazine, that's how much your stupid decision impacts my life🖕🏼

The first gong of Epicurious' death knell. Each time a product or service, et al go "woke" is a sign that they are in dire trouble & needing to revive their bank accounts.

No problem, I won't buy any products from Epicurious. Obviously this company is not about serving its Customers but rather a pandering to NWO in an attempt to program Customers away from Real Food. No thanks.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

To that I say, “Beef: It's What's for Dinner”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIe5h8o3uA

How doe beef hurt the environment again?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

The absurdity continues...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

These parrotters are pathetic. They just read theblines abdvfollow the stupid people rules and lose their business.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Dang.
We really made a left turn when we Created cows.

oh. Wait.....
Who Created Cows, again?

Now, lets get behind lab-created synthetics. Definitely the way to go....

#saidNoKekPepeEver
🙄🐸

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

Get woke 👏👏Go broke