Nana could not resist this one!
The first of many??
Here is what they think of Newsom! Recalled his ass!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

dead

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😎

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Glad to hear that!

(2) Show this thread

Yeah but won't make a difference if Dominion is there to vote in a new one. Here comes Bruce Jenner LOL

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response funker junkie to his Publication

From what I hear a lot of Californian's are pretty peeved. I just hope Bruce kept a pair of running shoes because heels suck for quick get-a-ways! 😄

(1) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

this is one of the happiest days of my life. this jerk is getting knocked down a few pegs after destroying our beautiful state. maybe he will decide to do something GOOD for californian citizens now that he knows he is toast? but most likely not, because he is owned by China. i want richard grenell to run for Gov.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Yall would be well served if you could get Grenell to run.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

I'm a Texan and I'm totally behind that. I'll never forget the service he did for us by declassifing all those doccuments. Patriot we can count on.

(2) Show this thread