Only people mentioned by @Pndlumswings in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

👉 LOOK at the VOODOO pink sign in his selfie. 👈

Portland, OR has a dark EVIL contingent, it extends down to Astoria, OR on the Pacific Ocean... ...The City of Roses, once shuttered all business activity for 1-hour every Work-week day ~ for Prayer to Jesus Christ.

(The violence in our cities, is not random, nor politically opportunistic. It's all about SOULS, Light, Energy, Love, and Family. It is Spiritual Warfare, nothing else.)

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Franklin Graham - Samaritan's Purse
Evangelical Christian Organization

👀👀👀

Ebola Loose Ends: The Patients, Their Employer, The Plane, The Serum, The Company, Its Funding, The Sudden Entry Of The World Bank, and The Oddly Silent Administration

⬇️
https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/08/ebola-loose-ends-patients-employer-plane-serum-company-funding-sudden-entry-world-bank-oddly-silent-administration.html

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

When the Boss gives side eye to anyone.....it's not good.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

years ago, I heard about Graham being not so good. He even looks a bit Reptilian. Glad the truth is being revealed. didn't Q say something about those who some trusted most are revealed to be on the dark side?

"Fiona" Barnett whistleblower spoke about Billy Graham as well as President Nixon abusing her when very young.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-australia/

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

What a tangled web they weave.... 2 pics.

http://www.masonrytoday.com/index.php?new_month=12&new_day=24&new_year=2017
this peale guy was one as well who has ties to trump i believe he married trump and first wife

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

One of my greatest sadness moments. But why should I be surprised? The devil infiltrates especially the Christian movement because he hates God and Jesus. His greatest delight is to hurt God.

Yup. "Hmm" is right.
Anyone else ever notice that some of the bloodlines have that weird, curved thumb?

Matthew 18:6, 19:13-14, 21:15-16. I gather random info here; I research and post more on Gab. Flat earth intrigues me; still digesting.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Thanks for mentioning that. I'll keep my eyes open.

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’ve worried about this ever sense I read that they (father and son) are part of the 13 bloodlines. Was hoping they were breaking the cycle of evil.....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

since- need edit button 😂

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Been having a bad vibe about this guy.

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

He is not good!!!

YAY. Busted.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

like father; like son

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HE’S LIKE HIS DAD, ONE OF THESE OSAS FALSE DOCTRINE GUYS !!!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Never liked the Graham evangelical movement, and this pic really speaks volumes! Wow sickos all over the place! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Yuck!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has heard not good things about him and father!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That’s awful, but we know not to put man on a pedestal because he will always let us down. 😣

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You heard right.

(2) Show this thread