Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

There will come a tipping point with the vaccine, where enough will have the shot, that whatever evil it contains will be triggered. Whatever consequence of taking the vax will be implemented. Sterility, immunodeficeincy, death. It will be too late as enough will be changed to come back from.

I figured as much. I keep preaching, I would rather die than take it, and I don't want to be around people who have taken it, and I made that very clear on FB of all places. I also passed this on (below) I'm not the type of person to sit back and not say anything. I know people dislike me for telling truths and I'm OK with it, disappointed yes!!! I also warned of a big tornado that hit my small town 30 yrs ago today!! A F5 that killed many. People called me crazy, and I received many apologies the next day & I cried.

In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

We are definitely entering unknown territory. The more I learn, it seems the less I know. I have entered a different level of acceptance in life. Letting go of expectation and embracing the moment. BTW, you strike me as very a good soul.. Peace and Love.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication

I so agree, I just live in the moment, sometimes I break away to watch a movie, or go out on the town and forget what all is going on. Then I snap back and feel a sense of dread, I'm really leaning on God to not fear the unknown. I watch others completely ignore it all, I can't do that. Thanks for the complement, I've been woke for 25 yrs. in this lifetime. I'm ready to be free of fear. I paid attention to the missing children & warned others, only to be laughed at. If I can save anyone from the jab, I sure will. ✨👍💪

(1) Show this thread