Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Found this 🤔

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

again and neither side is blowing this up

Retired. Married. Great-granny. Conservative Believer in Jesus.

These people sell their souls to the devil for a few dollars to destroy a President.

discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

Lot of people on here purposely trying to discredit... SMH

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication

Not trying to discredit - but the audit is not being done at the convention center. I live here and the convention center is a distance from the State Fair grounds where Veteran's Memorial Colleseum is located. The convention center is surrounded by Superior court buildings, Bank One Ballpark and so on. I don't doubt people are being bussed in to riot, but this pic is the wrong venue and it was being passed around during election time.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/23/maricopa-county-election-audit-arizona-senate-ordered-recount-2020-presidential-senate-elections/7352274002/

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Great catch!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I think this is old. the Audit is actually at Veteran’s Memorial Colleseum at the state fairgrounds and its in the opposite direction and a distance. I think this was from 2020 election time.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

No date on it, probably a fake.

the small wage to destroy their own land and freedom, they will regret it one day

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Anons sign up to be the WORST ACTOR for the Phoenix, AZ wouldnt it be perfect that a their actors walked away?
What a hoot -- Go off script!

And don't forget to have the RIGHTEOUS photographers to document it!!
&
Interviewed saying they knew they were being paid, but felt it was dishonest, and decided to walkaway.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Patriots need to apply for these jobs and when they get to site and raise their Pro TRUMP flags.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

LMAO
they gotta HIRE protesters!!!
isn't that pathetic!

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Not pathetic. It's deceitful and despicable. it turns out that money is the potent weapon here. Follow the money!

(1) Show this thread