"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

i feel sad for Ivanka! Something us wierd about Jared. i fear it could be a heartbreaker.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Or maybe it's all illusion to keep the Swamp rats off balance. ;)

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Somehow I think you know. But, that being said, I'm hopeful Ivanka is doing great!

Just being hopeful!😇❤️

hey can you see this? does anonup shadowban?

I see it! :)

Thank you!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it