If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

nobody is talking about Warp Speed Vaccinations being rolled out in the millions by the Military Indistrial Complex

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

it is a dichotomy.
Trump and our good Military= Trusted
Fauchi, Gates, CDC, Vaccines= Not Trusted
Conclusion of many is that the vaccine the military gives may be an alternarive preventive instead, such as hydroxychloroquine.
Many, self included, still will refuse any shot injections

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response All Well to his Publication

nailed it, but i need to raise awareness that if you are government you will not force anybody to do anything they do not want to do. i do not care if you are Trump, rolling out of vaccines whether it be safe or not will not be forced upon the worlds population. free will, was granted to us by our creator, it will be recognized and respected

100 per cent agreed. I trust our God given immune system.
Free will is also God given. We are nothing but robots without free will. Free will is who we are.

Only people mentioned by @AllWell in this post can reply

In response All Well to his Publication

the shift will change all of that. we as a species natural to this planet have been lied to and suppressed of vital technologies to have an abundant planet with love and untiy. the evil gig is up, we are moving to an extraordinary life