Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My ears were ringing like crazy last night. Totally wired. Couldn't sleep. I figured the SR must be spiking like a seismic needle during an earthquake

maybe this explains for thr past few weeks why the hair on the back of my neck keeps standing up & my ears ringing ... idk?
~raise our viBrations & bring on more WHITE

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Can anyone just tell me what the colors. mean.
I think I get the rest.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Perhaps we can increase our 8:09pm central time group prayer to reflect a difference at that time.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Does anyone know what's going on in Israel?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That full white line is impressive.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Major connection and infusion with tonight's full moon 💖

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Have never seem that before. Wow!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Kim — if this doesn’t mean anything then just ignore it, but, I was hoping for your take if you have a few minutes. Thanks!

https://anonup.com/thread/4594270

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Its veen crazy all day!

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

I wish we could spell check or edit since most of us are on mobile devices...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

One of many sky events!