Hooray!🔥 Hooray! 🔥 Hooray! 🔥

(I'm a Californian!! 😹)

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

I hate to break it you Californians...

Unless, the 2020 election fraud is brought into the light (for disinfecting). Your vote for a different Governor wont matter. They'll just cheat again.

Push for voter ID first. Push for paper ballots. And then, I think we'll see the Dem's death grip on CA break.

That being said. It's awesome that CA has had enough of Newsom's BS.

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

No worries! 😹

Newsom (I think) is long gone, along with his Auntie Nancy Pelosi, the Browns, the Gettys & the rest of the deep state demons that have been gutting & bleeding gorgeous California for decades!!

If they're not all @Gitmo then they're somewhere even further gone. (Pedos get an automatic death sentence. No deals.)

Meanwhile, the Quantum Voting System is up & running perfectly & THAT is how we will be voting from now on. The QVS is why POTUS knows down to a single vote, EXACTLY how many legal votes he received. The QVS was running alongside all the old-tech voting methods during the 2020 Elections.

Quantum Financial & Voting are unhackable. We're moving into a thrilling New Quantum world!👍🌟🙏

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

🎊🎉🎈🎈🎈😹

(1) Show this thread

👏👏👏Me too!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Same here patriot! Cannot wait to vote his rear end out.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!
I'm also in California.

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

😎YES!!!! I'm from California too!

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Now do Cummo and witch Whitmer

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

Amen to that!!

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

BYE BYE GRUESOME NEWSOME🎯🎯🎯

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Yay!!! 👏👏👏

Great news!!