Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Do we know anyone who is at Gitmo for sure? No.

No outside comms.

Be VERY wary of those pretending to know what is going on right now. The [DS] is pushing false info, trying to trip us up.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I WOULD SAY THIS IS SAFE

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

really??!!!!’

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

I think David Zublick is a quiet insider. I can't prove that what he's saying is accurate, but I can say that all of his last webcasts have been spot on for the most part. After Barr held a press conference saying that he had no proof of vote fraud in the last election, I knew he was headed for problems. There are millions of American Citizens who have first hand knowledge of fraud in the last election. So for him to say such a thing ended his career. He was on the take and got busted. Nothing David says is surprising to me. I'm inclined to believe that he's correct.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I hope so.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ALL YOU ASLEEP BARR FANS DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU 😂😂😂😂

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

😂🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread