Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Thats what happens when you play Russian Roulette with your life❗️Or unless that was a code for Pedophile❗️😏🤔🤔

Ain’t that a Bitch❗️🤷🏻‍♀️

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

That is sad but I cannot help but Laugh out Loud at Vic's comment.

hindsight he should have been a researcher and forget about science. Little research she would have known better run from that injection the other direction

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

Hearing lots of deaths after 10 days. Seems odd

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.