USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

Driving through a deep underground "Tunnel"
In this video it will show you how deep and far military tunnels are. This is a big rig driving through the tunnel and the video is speeded up.
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
There are tunnels just like this under DC 2 miles deep currently being flooded by the Potomac River.

For the skeptics that say these tunnels donโ€™t existโ€ฆwell here is your proof. And they are all over the planet on many different levels miles deep.

Never Seen Footage โ€“ Driving Through Deep Underground Tunnel (Video)

This is Reality 365
Apr 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXjM_kACGr4&t=354s

Driving through a deep underground "Tunnel" - YouTube

In this video it will show you how deep and far military tunnels are. This is a big rig driving through the tunnel and the video is speeded up.You can help S...

In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

I heard the cities can go down stories, and also the primaries many times are built off of ancient ones.

Yes there are cities below and are several stories high I have seen Gene decode pictures and I thought he was saying it was 8 miles deep

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JoanneSherman in this post can reply

Ventilation systems were mentioned OVER AND OVER, that if anyone ever figured this out they were to look out for MANY different ventilations systems, so they could not get poisoned out, or smoked out, or have other "soldiers" not like top side, deep state freaks, try to pop out etc.

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

yes they installed all kinds of stuff to live down there, grow food and had trees and seeds and during the plandimic the food stored in freezers under there were distributed to the market places for those in need. I thought it ironic the elites took from the poor so it was taken back from the elites and given to those who needed it โ˜บ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

He better dig deeper, I was told some parts like shoot 25 stories high, like that kinda stuff. That part is true also, ancient tunnels connect to a lot of the areas also, per the intel I got.

And my primary intel was app 30 years ago give or take, SO then gotta factor in what all else these sickos have made.

(1) Show this thread