Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

i tried to upload the list of executions, but couldnt paste it on here- it just wouldnt take. Pretty shocking who is on it. LONG list. If you think the person looks odd, the original has been executed or is waiting at Gitmo. They cleaned house. Big stars and Politicians too. They're all fakes now.

Time must have been up for those dudes...Sucks to be them. They should have thought about what they were doing to others for their own vanity and fame.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

Not knowing who is at the very least is complicit, is good reason for me to stay in the middle for nearly all. Never was really into the Oscar's anyway, so I trimmed my dog's nails instead. 😁

Does that mean Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford are cool?

They were there.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Berry Good to his Publication

πŸ€” Lots of CGI activity too, so not sure.

(1) Show this thread

Brad Pitt was there, but was it him? He was shown from afar not close up!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I saw an ad for an interview with Clooney a couple of months ago on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and it looked like a CG version of Clooney, and a low budget one at that.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOAH!

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Hard to show up when you are dead or in prison!