🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

‘Everything Went Blurry And I Just Fell’: High Schooler Forced To Wear Mask During Track Meet Collapses
https://www.dailywire.com/news/everything-went-blurry-and-i-just-fell-high-schooler-forced-to-wear-mask-during-track-meet-collapses

Take your kids out of these indoctrination centers called schools. They mean your kids harm. Get past the glory of the team, start your own teams outside the institutions. Forget the college prep status too. Colleges are even worse and I'm a prof. We must reject their rules and curriculum because they are deadly. Make it work. Home schooled kids are much better prepared and much smarter for it. Save your kids. Only parents can.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

We have been homeschooling for 10 years and my kids have never taken a standardized test. (8 yrs in ND, 2 yrs in MN) Because I am a licensed teacher, I can "opt out." But for the sake of ALL kids, I will fight standardized tests to the death. They prove nothing about your child's ability---they only show which teachers and which districts are effectively "teaching to the test"--which determines how much money that district gets, and whether that teacher's contract gets renewed. The tests have NOTHING--NOTHING--to do with your child's intelligence, talent, work ethic, goals, or potential.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response CurlyTop 1John5_5 to her Publication

Gob bless you and your kids. You are avrole model for escaping the stultifying system.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

It takes a village to raise a child not a school!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Especially not government schools. They're dangerous for kids and society.

(1) Show this thread