Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Agreed, that is the way it SHOULD be. However, MacDonald's in FL is paying (!!!) $50 to just interview. !!! Welcome to Brave New World... or is it 1984 all over again.

what happened to slaves no more? slavery never ended. instead of them buying you outright, now they give you a weekly paycheck. to tell you what you can and cant do.

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I'd love to school but I refuse to mask.

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

They don't seem to understand that those of us doing the hiring are fully aware of the lack of people applying for jobs. We know what they are doing. We will be asking A LOT of questions when their free ride ends. I won't hire a single one of them.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Agreed! However that Florida McDonalds that is paying $50 per interview might take them.

(1) Show this thread