Don Jr. tweeted about John Kerry...TREASON.
Q1948 = “KERRY should be VERY nervous.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

NUMA NUMA Woohoo! Another one bites the dust!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

What is this?

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

EnjoyThe Show! 👇🐸👍

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This Man, Kerry, has chosen his path. What goes around - comes around. Karma is Real

He ran around on our tax dollar for 4 years undermining President Trump. He and his liberal "delegation" told our enemies not to deal with Trump, just wait him out. Kerry deserves whatever he gets, as long as it is permanent.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

John Kerry also responsible for what happened during the 2004 election.
https://www.bushstole04.com/hackingelections/2004_us_elections1.htm

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THEY.........THOUGHT SHE’D NEVER LOSE‼️‼️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳👍👍👍👍💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪😀😀😀😀😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is scoring brownie points for Satan!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ole' Kerry SHOULD be nervous

highly doubt he FARA registered

FARA = 1938 law requiring agents representing INTERESTS OF FOREIGN POWERS disclose relationship w/foreign government _and_ info re activities & finances.

TRAITOR

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

but Kerry very Loyal to The Family

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

very cozy well why doesnt he and his familu relocate. seems he be in better company. hehe
Kerry and his family are way in over thete heads.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

He's such a wussy