Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So has it ever occurred to anyone else that when you go to sleep and you dream or you have visions you are in actually other dimensions and timelines? I don't know about your dreams but I certainly am not here. I mean that your thoughts are just somewhere else I mean that your soul is a actually somewhere else?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i have womdered that
i dream of hugging my mom a ton who has passed almost 5 1/2 uears ago. I wispered to her while she was on life support to please always visit me in my dreams and she does

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

i swear she gave up her soul so I can have my daughter. from the day of my baby shower on she had a glow in every pic taken of her including pica of her holding my daughter. My baby was born she died 9 days later. She was only 56 and died of a brain aneurysm. She was pretty healthy for the most part. No symptoms of anything. That was tough

Awwwh so sorry for your loss but happy for you both that she got to hold her granddaughter.
As Nana is understanding now, we all plan our life experience here to a certain degree to grow our soul for existence in higher dimensions of consciousness growing ever closer to being able to be in God's presence.

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen❤🙏🏼