⚒Luis M.⚒@luisjr40

Since YouTube deleted the video inhad shared, here's another copy of it on another platform.

ENJOY!!!!

I think I have found the single best piece of information that validates everything we have been fighting for.
This is amazing!!! Please watch and share as much and as fast as possible.
Hold the line, Patriots. We've got this.

https://rumble.com/vb8xkd-game-over-president-trump-and-the-leveled-playing-field-ultimate-insight.html

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🇺🇸thank u for sharing i am so very thankful i will do lk wise and share tk u again PATRIOT

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

i love our President and thank God for him! Never ever give up.

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

Watched this before and loved it!

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

I downloaded it. If somebody is interested, I'll upload it.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

halfway through the video now. very well done, worth watching.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

thank you!

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Thank you for sharing this again as I had shared it with many family and friends when it was on youtoob and they could't watch it because it got deleted! This video is awesome and big tek is definitely going to continue censoring it! God Bless You!🙏❤️

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

This was an amazing video! I had a watch party with my husband, mom and dad! Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏻