Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I encourage you to better understand topics and ask more questions before calling them a hoax.

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

How can you read that and think "Oh yeah, that's a good source to share?"

"LIBERALS ARE FURIOUS!!!"

What's this? Some right wing BuzzFeed? How can you share this clickbait trash with a straight face when you want to be taken serious?

That being said, I'd be happy to dissect the actual content of the article if you're interested, but something tells me you've already made up your mind and I would be wasting my time.
Let me know if I'm wrong.

I happened to come across this today and thought of sharing it with you. Although this is not any sort of proof to support the post (it's hearsay from someone), I have come across many articles to disprove the global warming/climate change alarm theory. If we had believed Kerry over 10 years ago, the coastal regions should be under water now. Obama buys waterfront property while alarming us about ice melting and coastal flooding being inevitable. I don't focus on any one article but rather summarize my conclusion from years of reading. You're right, my mind is made up and there are way too many issues to focus on this one article. The media and government has been feeding us lies for decades (operation Mockingbird) and it has worked for the majority of the public. I prefer to drop this discussion. You are free to believe what you want and myself the same. At this time, I am looking at the main problem, which is the attempted satanic takeover of the world. Focusing on the big picture.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dimitri Anon, click on at the bottom under it