WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY IS VERY UNLIKE ME...

I was a skeptic, a pragmatist, this time last year I was also an Agnostic. I didn't follow Q beyond a marginal interest in researching some of the info he put out

Since the election, the media has hit Q hard & shill/bots have been dispatched in full force to discredit it. THAT piqued my interest

On top of rediscovering my faith a few months ago I am suddenly thinking Q is legit. All this for a larp?

If I have faith, trust me, so can you

My 2ยข

Only people mentioned by @Latina4Freedom in this post can reply

๐“ค.๐“ข. ๐“๐“ป๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ (31๐’ฑ/31๐“ค) ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. โ„ฌ๐’ฎ๐’ธโ„๐’ฏ, โ„ณ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ

In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication

THEY attack what they FEAR.

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Retired educator, Patriot, #MAGA, Catholic from Cajun Country in Louisiana.

Thank you for researching and finding the truth about faith and country! Welcome and Blessings! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐“ค.๐“ข. ๐“๐“ป๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ (31๐’ฑ/31๐“ค) ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. โ„ฌ๐’ฎ๐’ธโ„๐’ฏ, โ„ณ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ

You can tell what is TRUE, by how hard the POWERS that be, fight against IT. I took that stance with President Trump and I believe that the evidence has borne me out.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ™

Love it! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Love it. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿธ