STORMS INCOMING β›ˆβ›ˆβ›ˆβ›ˆπŸŒ©πŸŒ©πŸŒ©πŸŒ©πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I live in South Orange County California and we had very strong winds and rain last night.

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

i heard its a blackout in LA....i dont kno how much of Cali is affected_ have u been without power? i saw ppl complaining it was cold

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I just love all these theories REVEALING themselves.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts