Only people mentioned by @WolfAnalogies in this post can reply

In response Vaune Carr to her Publication

and if it is anti-US, try them for treason and give them prison time. see how they like THAT $%^& game!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Immediately! Also get rid of the union.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

ACTUALLY...

THAT IS ONLY NUMBER ONE ON A LONG LIST THAT CONSTITUES DISMISSAL, DISPATCHED, INTO THE GROUP OF TRAITOROUS BEHAVIOR, TRIED, SENTENCED, EXECUTED FOR THEIR TRAITOROUS ACTIONS AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Terminated "."

archbishop mitty hs in san jose! we paid almost 30k a yesr for brainwashing and division!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Yes plus arrested for disseminating enemy propaganda.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Definitely, and should mot be allowed to ever teach again.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

Executing Traitors WILL Stop Them From EVER Teaching Lying Commiemuzfucknazi shit AGAIN.

(1) Show this thread

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

the biggest proboem is when we speak truth about politics, health,and life in general [they] classify that as "our" political beliefs but in reality theres not 2 different beliefs to be protected. theres truth and untruth. theres been so many indoctorinated already with the untruth that its a war over who is right and neither side gives up. they will stand firm explaining their untruth rather than weigh and compare the 2 to find/see the real truth. so for us we press on and teach truth until more people awaken to see it for themselves and to spread the truth more fluently.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Especially the ones giving out health advice