A Canadian citizen just said that Trudeau has an 80% approval rating.

Pretty damn good for a dead guy 🤣

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

They have to keep the fake polls and optics up!

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

I think who we have is his brother Michael instead.

Just a Canuck seeking truth and freedom.

He makes me cringe. Clearly they only polled his pet vote gathering project, the "new Canadians". Immigrants still pouring in up here, it's the only way he gets voted back in. We hate him! He has destroyed almost all that is good in our country!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Dean man walking?

We The People WWG1WGA - Then, Writer, Photographer, Artist, late night Poet. And yeah, I'm Deplorable!

Boom

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

trudeau is the one they polled 😂😂😂😂😂

Pastor. Educator. Mama. I breathe sarcasm. Wondering why Lin Wood is single... I follow back, esp. if your name starts w/Lin & ends w/Wood.

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts