Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

πŸ‘Ž

Nope not me

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

you got that right... no way... nope...
kiss my tuchas nazi fauci... now git...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Nope!

Absolutely NOT!

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Oh no not I!!!!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

3 of us here just saying NO

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

No way in hell

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Retired, Secretary and Hair dresser for a funeral home. Mother, Wife, Grandmother, Christian, Trump is my President.

Hey just had my first shot, gonna get my second one as soon as the waitress come back.
In other words I have to be dead for them to put that non vaccine in me!!!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

My Mom.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

NEITHER THIS PERSON!

nope

NO, not doing the testing either. Masks?... nope.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

Just no!

Fork Covid-19 injection !!!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

I'm not taking the experimental C-o-v-i-d-19 injection