I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

🔥Two Nickels🔥

I'm sooo happy I'm about to burst

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I feel another shift has happened again. Feeling the LOVE BIGLY! ❤️🥰❤️😘❤️🤗❤️

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

I was waiting for you ladies to say that
I knew you would 😊

OH YEAH 😍 Did it ever shift !!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

yeah, it shifted, around 5 pm... ALL anger let go in minor incident faced today... gone by 5!

tremendous synchronicity all day ~ beyond anything I've ever known ~ our power is growing!!!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

That explains the massive headache & feeling off balanced! BOOM! Yeshua said share the love...and I did! 🥰 We have more shifts coming don't we Digital Soldier? I sense another about to happen. I don't know why , I feel it but I just do.

Yes, I believe we have more shifts coming. Last night I was listening to a guy describe an Art project he was suggesting for members in the group to share personal works to spread love ~ I was blown away ~ exactly what U were speaking of yesterday ~ prompting ppl to share LOVE no matter the form, poetry, painting, etc.

Let's spread the LOVE around the WORLD!!!

You know Digital Soldier, I did what Yeshua wanted me to share His message from a dream I had the night before. I don't always know exactly His messages in my dreams but I knew this one because He was looking at my work in my dream. He smiled. The energy we put into creating something is very positive & full of love and its frequency takes away that negative energy ...like BOOM! 💥 Imagine sharing 10 creations...imagine the energy it creates, then those 10 share with 10 people & so on. Imagine...the vibration of LOVE! ❤️
GLORY TO GOD! HALLELUJAH!

it is hard for me to fathom the magnitude of positive energy that could be created to over power negative ~ but 10 x 10 x 10 and on and on would cripple the enemy ~ PRAYERS UP!
❤️
HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!!
🧡
JESUS
🖤

Only people mentioned by @thangel in this post can reply

Yes it would! I think that was Yeshua's message. We have the power, we just have to share what He gave us inside & burst out of this bubble! Yeshua gave us what we needed all along. It's absolutely beautiful! 🥰🙏🕊️✝️

Embrace what Yeshua has already given us, huh?
Manifest HIS POWER through ourselves by sharing LOVE of every kind ~ what a message to prompt some bursting forth to unite worldwide!

Our Father wants us to know what He gave us so we can be what He intended all along.

Miracles incoming!!!
JESUS

☮️❤️🕊️🇺🇸🏋️‍♀️

Embrace what Yeshua has already given us, huh?
Manifest HIS POWER through ourselves by sharing LOVE of every kind ~ what a message to prompt some bursting forth to unite worldwide!

Our Father wants us to know what He gave us so we can be what He intended all along.

Miracles incoming!!!
JESUS

☮️❤️🕊️🇺🇸🏋️‍♀️

(2) Show this thread