Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So has it ever occurred to anyone else that when you go to sleep and you dream or you have visions you are in actually other dimensions and timelines? I don't know about your dreams but I certainly am not here. I mean that your thoughts are just somewhere else I mean that your soul is a actually somewhere else?

I don't know why but I NEVER remember my dreams. I go to sleep and know nothing till I wake up... I do often wonder about that I just sleep so deep.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17 in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

Consider it a blessing. Sometimes you don't need to remember everything..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is very true, many, myself included at times have asked to remember past lives, but do so knowing that you might see lives of a person that was not kind, lives where souls were growing where we were evil and mean are a possibility as well.
Some have said that at one time or another, old souls here have either been one of the tortured children or one of the evils torturing them. Be prepared to have to forgive yourselves for things you may have done in passed lives.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

The things I can remember helped me believe in Q. The people,places and things I have seen..

(2) Show this thread

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

I dont always remember them either.