maybe if enough of us share this it will bust this damn dam open already! 3-2-1 GO!!

Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Not you or this post, but those who are popular on here and other platforms keep acting like their 💩 don’t stink & this post should be offensive to them cause “Armor of God” wishes no death upon anybody & Q never mentins it, yet “Suicide Weekend”. This is why the “show” is not fun anymore. I know a lot of 💩 BTW....Let’s just see how the “timing” goes.

I am wondering if what may also be significant here may be the dam breaking on Bitcoin as power is used to mine it in large scale there.

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

This appears to be the Damn at Wuhon China. If it breaks, and it will.... all of Wuhon will be flooded and many will die. The Bio Labs for sure. Grab that evidence. yo.

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

3GD will fall. 34 satanic buildings will follow. stock market crash. NCSWIC.

Everything is energy. đź’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Yes, it’s going to break soon. This will wake up humanity.

(2) Show this thread