Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Shoot - not sure about that - although it does look that way. His wife, Abilgale Blunt who I think that is - is much younger. She is a lobbyist for Altaria (?)

Can anyone identify the gentleman in the tan overcoat walking right in front of him and his wife?

that is 100% his wife - stop this its getting annoying. All it takes is a little google research

WOW!

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

And his crimes are ?????????

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

GREAT CATCH !!!! I want to see a lot more of those. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

I've seen him in a few things and he's not a 'Walking with your hands held tightly behind you' kind of guy.😉😉

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

MAGA!! Huge Trump supporter. Christian and Conservative. WG1WGA!! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

Small arrest based on who walked behind him!!

Going back to this video, will help fill in the blanks. Happy Monday Patriots. Winning!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39vj3oALMDM&t=32435s&fbclid=IwAR13y26aQQSwvPowObhtRNvH6A-mO5IqWGnBBZSTleIzoCO_Feh-F9uIKOQ

I'm a God-loving, fungus-fighting, cancer survivor, happily married 22 years and counting. A free spirit that loves chocolate chip cookies!

The man that walks out in front of them is the cop that "held off rioters" in the Capital and Kamala invited to the Inauguration. He looks around in a police-type manner when exiting the building. It's all theatrics!

He is holding his arms in a handcuffed position. Mitch and Miss China Eileen walking behind and clearly looking uncomfortable and then she looks directly into the surroundings to see of the scene is being captured on video . The woman may not be his wife but if it is they cut a deal to allow her to walk with him to hide it a bit for now until the plan calls for the revelation . But he was arrested . Perhaps ahead of schefule

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...I'd like to know if the arrest is for the "riot" or for the disloyaly to our POTUS.

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

Not sure if he is getting arrested but it sure is a weird way to walk outside though, certainly not comfortable with a heavy coat.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

It looks exactly like his wife

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

Haha...I wonder if China Mitch was about to crap his pants? I wish they would hurry and get them all arrested and get this ball rolling. #WWG!WGA #DigitalSoldiers

How do you catch the masters of the puppets? You offer death or life... then you put an ankle brace on them. Then watch the rats turn on each other.

Suspended byTwitter, no notice or reason. zeroed everything. Hard finding the same people I followed but working on it and some new friends.

Senior Rep from the "SHOW ME STATE"
So I guess they did!

It's videos and statements like this that makes Anons look crazy. I am from Missouri and that IS his wife.

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response Jacqueline Manning to his Publication

I've been handcuffed several times and trying to walk cool calm and collective LOL!!! ... And to me he's HANDCUFFED!

Both his arms are bent. She's holding on to him like he's in a rush and she's trying to keep pace... but no, they are bent cos he's cuffed?

In response Jacqueline Manning to his Publication

it is definitely his wifey....

(3) Show this thread

I just find it odd that the woman in the video has the same highlights in her hair as his wife.

In response Connie Marie to her Publication

I agree. While I think weird things happened that day, this is not one of them for me. Even if this is an arrest it makes no sense unless people are thinking in terms of catch and release because he appears to be free to roam about. Maybe that is not his wife and that is the thing to figure out?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

So very interesting! Any speculation why he would have been the only one arrested or at least cuffed in the video?