Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

May the Good Christ our Lord, Father Son and Holy Ghost rain terror down on all who hurt or has ever hurt or has ever thought to even hurt a child of God. I pray they experience THE FEAR OF MY LORD and be shown no mercy until HIS time deems right. I pray for all of God’s children to be shown the heart of GOD’S VERY SOUL and may they live in HEAVEN for all the days of eternity. My Rosary today and all the rest of my days will be for this prayer today.

evil is no more
GOD WON

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Padre blocked me on twit last year for a week just because I would tweet him every day asking how the weather in Rome was and cc Boss and Pompeo for kicks...no sense of humor ...he did unblock me or his handlers did ...so funny

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

💔😭🙏🙏

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏😕🌴

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

This is so heart breaking and it was going on for so many years , praying for all these children and all the ones that didnt make it God bless them . So many people think this is just a conspiracy . Praying for the world 🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Praying for every single child that was taken, or worse, born into that Hell. If I could go down into those tunnels and help I would. For now, I pray and share the truth.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

We are coming lil ones,we have not forgotten you & those that caused pain & tortured them you will most certainly pay the ultimate price .