It is allegeTesla's 369 Decoded “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” - Nikola Tesla 432 Hz – Unlocking The Magnificence Of The 3, 6 and 9, The Key To The Universe!.
The diagram itself is very intuitive, allowing students to see how numbers all work together based on a spiral with 12 positions. 12, or 12x (multiples of 12) is the most highly composite system, which is why we have 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 24 hours in a day, etc. 12 can be divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6. So can all multiples of 12. For every 12 numbers there is a chance of 4 numbers being prime. They happen to fall in positions (think clock positions) 5, 7, 11, and 1.
It turns out that when the device is examined, the digital roots of the numbers in positions 3, 6, 9, and 12 constantly repeat the same sequence 3, 6, 9! Is this what Tesla was referring too? The self-organization of numbers and their digital roots?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

it is believed the#12 holds divine sinificance. The show ancient aliens did a show on this, quite fascinating

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

SIGNIFCANCE of 12
Yes, you are correct. In many religions, such as the Greeks, the number 12 is considered holy and sacred for many generations. There are 12 main gods in Greek mythology, Odin had 12 sons in Norse mythology, 12 disicples of Christ in Christinaity, and 12 Imams in the Islam religions. Twelve can be found in 187 places in God's word. Revelation alone has 22 occurrences of the number. The meaning of 12, which is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God's power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation. It can also symbolize completeness or the nation of Israel as a whole..
The Scripture's first recording of Jesus' words occurs when he is twelve years old (Luke 2:42).
Twelve people are specially noted in scripture as being anointed for a unique task or responsibility. They are Aaron and his four sons to serve as priests (Exodus 29:7 - 9) and Saul (1Samuel 10:1), David (1Samuel 16:13) .

(1) Show this thread

It's beautiful but I have no idea what to do with it

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

I understand, you can email me at Q8128h@gmail.com and I will feach you or anyone.

(1) Show this thread