Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 4 [April 15, 2021] 👀👀👀

READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS

Wednesday’s proceedings at Guantanamo Bay began with Vice Adm. John G. Hannink showing the three-officer panel a series of email exchanges between Hillary Clinton and her campaign manager, John Podesta.

Vice Adm. Hannink recited the brief message to the tribunal. “He [Trump] is a pompous fool, but his message resonates, dangerously, with his fucking mob of deplorables. The idiot speaks, and they listen. Not worried but we should’ve kept a closer watch. We must keep a closer watch now. Accidents happen.”

“Authored by Clinton, this letter was sent to Podesta the evening after the second presidential debate. And I’ll read: Still can’t believe that fucker said I’d be in prison when he becomes president. Like he could send me to prison, or become president, for that matter. And those idiots giving him a thunderous applause. His money doesn’t make him invincible. I’m giving serious consideration to acid

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread