Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Can't wait for boomerang time...

Why isn't he in prison yet!

Brennan is a very sick soul. Perhaps he should be the example.

wow this is insane

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

And why is he still out and walking around - getting paid when he sold all of us out - everyone in the world - every country - HE SOLD US OUT. so again, why is out and about. Military Tribunal for him - we have a list too!

Fuck him

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

That commie rat bastard can go fist himself. His face displays his soul's content and it's an ugly sight. A face even his mother would punch

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

"These people are SICK"❗❗

In response Carolyn Page to her Publication

And stupid too. It's anger speaking from him. He will have as much time as he wants in one nice Bay to think about Trump's supporters and what he would do to them while walking in circles in a confined area.

(1) Show this thread

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

"These people are SICK"❗❗

God sees all...live your life accordingly. We were made for these times! WWG1WGA Trump is STILL my president.

Be careful what you wish for Brennan. This will hopefully boomarang right back at him.

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

it will be noce to see him taken down!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🤬and he can go F himself too!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

He is one of th sickest higher up's or we can say bottomless.lol

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i suspect that won't age well