Only people mentioned by @NEYEN in this post can reply

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

🙏Looks like a target for a A-10 strike!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

😂

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

um....some C9 takes care of this atrocity

Faith for good. God’s hands. Business owner Praying for the world

i have wondered why if this calls foor depopulation of the world, we have allowed it to remain, no matter how many ancient languages it is written in, ahd why some think is is some type of a monument. it is satanic.

In response Kim Martinez to her Publication

eugenics, genocide and eugenics are cornerstones of the leftist philosophy. go look at the organizations Bill Ayers was part of: weather underground, ELF. One of the state goals of both groups is drastically thinning the population (by like 90%, if I recall correctly). Whether it's to "preserve Mother Earth" or to assure an "pure" race is semantics; they want to kill you. and he is close friends with Obama - he was the ghostwriter of Obama's "auto" biography. https://www.investors.com/politics/policy-analysis/bill-ayers-claims-authorship-of-obama-dreams-memoir/

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

😂🤣😁Stone Wash!!

There you go Pepe, now we need to bring in a BULLDOSER to get rid of those stones!

That is one monument I would love to see destroyed. It represents humankind's tombstone. I visited that monstrosity in 2012 while visiting my family. They live right there, and never paid any attention to what it is. Well, they got an eye opening education.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I'd like to know who owns the property that this masonic structure stands on for all these decades. I believe Ted Turner paid/financed it to be built and erected there. Hoping it has been bulldozed or soon to be.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell, Animal Farm

Kek.... love it.

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

Pepe is peeing in the perfect place. Love it!