Quick Reminder for those that are unaware that the events that took place at the capitol on January 6th, 2021, were done by deepstate , PAID, BAD ACTORS! Fact. NO ONE DIED. IT WAS ALL STAGED! PERIOD! ⚔️⚔️⚔️

@OFFICIALCOMBATLVL

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

Only a libtard would believe that girl was shot in the neck lol It was some very bad acting going on and I saw it from the get go. The same brain dead sheep that believes that Jan 6th hoax is the same idiots running to get a vaccine for a cold that has a 1% or less chance of killing you.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOLOLOLOLOL! Brilliant! The funniest holes is the----> Babbit Hole! What a farce!

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Nice post!!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

I see all this and other evidence, but still question why a veteren and American Patriot (Babbit) would be a part of this?

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

My guess......................................a large sum of money.

(1) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

💥💥💥 We KNEW it was STAGED! This is an excellent breakdown of PROOF that January 6, 2021 was FAKE.💥💥💥Love how tis video BREAKs it down for us frame by frame and identifies the Key Actors!🍿We were watching a movie with lame actors🙄

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

Can you share the link for this? I thought I had saved it once but can't find it. Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Attention all Patriots!
This short film is a must see!!
The truth is shown here.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

NEW:

@ChuckGrassley

letters to

@SecBlinken

+ State IG “Did Secretary Kerry retain his security clearance after leaving office..ever use his security clearance to access sensitive + classified information after he left office..was (he)required to disclose his meeting with FM Zarif

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Exactly......like anyone believes Guiliani is corrupt!!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

♥️Watch this if you want to laugh at clowns.