Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://nationalfile.com/mit-study-suggests-six-foot-social-distancing-limited-occupancy-rules-are-completely-pointless/
MIT Study Suggests Six Foot Social Distancing, Limited Occupancy Rules Are Completely Pointless
After over a year, scientists have determined that social distancing and limited occupancy rules may be totally useless.
Tom Pappert by Tom Pappert

They had many points. First, 6 feet is the distance we bury the dead to us and they wanted us to feel as if our friends and family became dead to us. Secondly, 6 feet is the distance they stand apart from each other in their satanic rituals. They have included all of us in their rituals and spell casting now. Thirdly, we come into harmonic resonance with others "fellow felling" bonding, understanding, compassion when our energy fields are within 6 feet of others. They had lots of points to it. Why it is allowed to destroy businesses, yet was never applied to airline flights is bull^&*%. Breaking the rule is okay for airlines to profit from, just not anywhere else.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

True! the passengers are made to line up 6ft apart while check in and boarding but they are made to sit shoulder to shoulder inside the aircraft. So metally brainwash them outside and inside the aircraft let people get infected with whatever else including shedding from vaxxed people. There are too many brainwashed people whonareorw than willing to carry out orders without questioning.

In response God Wins to her Publication

I am seeing to many reports from doctors warning about the shedding frankenRNA mutations from inoculated people that I do not even want to go to restaurants anymore. Many around me are starting to make it mandatory for their staff to get euthanized, I mean immunized.

My guess is that the vaxxed are shedding, people around them are getting sick and it is termed as the third variant of c19. how else would they know the timing of the third variant? and people believe this BS. Look at India ... does anyone question how they get their case numbers? how many are vaccinated? Truly frustrating!

So much of what is simply apparent to so many of us, just escapes others. Keep calling it out as you see it far and wide. Perhaps with more and more of us doing that, more and more people will collect enough puzzle pieces to put together the pictures we just naturally see already in whole. I woke up thinking on this topic and how zombies "shed" skin. These scientists working on creating these franken-RNA-alternating pathogens, truly are the essence of all we call evil. Most of my family has been peer pressured into accepting the poison apple. It's as if the truly are captured by a spell. I think its the television programming. Witches & sorcerers "cast" spells. Why do we call the media news "Casters" and why do they "broad-cast" sporting events? Encourage all you love to take a 100% break from the television for a month. Tell them to treat it like their depends on it, just one month, just one month. They will be horrified by what they see, hear and feel when they turn it back on.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇲