#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Drone footage of the 'Unite for freedom' rally in central London yesterday, tens of thousands of happy people enjoying simple freedoms, MSM looked upon them with utter contempt, they hate that nobody pays attention to their lies and scaremongering πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ŒπŸ» h/t Tommy Robinson

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Sad that we (USA) have not organized a celebration of our freedoms/protest against tyrannical government, media, Big Pharma etc.

I truly believe it's because we have to work. Most are barely making it. We don't get our expenses and time paid for. What we do do is red pill as many as we can. If things don't happen soon we will be forced to soon.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lsistare in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Could be but I believe fear prevents most after what happened on January 6 - antifa infiltrates a peaceful day to create chaos

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

They have been doing it for years. They started when I was in the Tea Party back in 2009. We caught on to what they were doing and would surround them when they tried their stunts in front of the news cameras and shout they are not with us. They have become much more violent since then but we still can't let them get away with these tactics.

(1) Show this thread