a friend posted this video on fb and they deactivated his account. This may be YUGE!#Draintheswamp#arrest#MAGA#KAG

Only people mentioned by @Mikeski74 in this post can reply

In response mike rinkovsky to his Publication

Did the fireworks maybe mask the sound of guns or something?

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Interesting they are censoring this information. I don't want to get banned right now as there are so few Patriots left & unfortunately many key accounts on Twitter have info we want here.

I don't know what to think about this! With so much cgi etc going on, its hard to know what is real and what is fake.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

This one is easily verified. Just do a aearch Washington Monument power outage.

(1) Show this thread

Yeshua follower, LOVE my POTUS! PATRIOT ~ happily married to the love of my life.

Thanks for posting! I saw this yesterday, then lost it....

this copy of this video is blurrier than another I'd seen, but it did appear that this video was recorded on the 19'th. It may be as simple as the Trump staff closing shop. The fireworks were clearly pre-planned. I would Love to see the mass arrests of the dirty traitorous left! but I don't think that's what' happening here...

#11B #USARMY #25ID #WOLFHOUNDS #CATAMOUNTS #INFANTRY #HOOAH #NRA #MAGA #KAG #IFBP #TRUMPWON #DJTIsTheRealPresident #NESARA #Q #DrainTheSwamp

In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication

the fact that fb is deactivating account makes me think there's something here

(1) Show this thread