Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Dan Scavino’s tweet includes 9 rows of 8❗️= 9+8 = 17
Timestamp = 5:40
Q540 includes, “Are you following the news today? WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.”
Note the link in Dan’s tweet is from cnbc NEWS.

This was my ether dream as a child. When I was having my tonsils out at age 5 or 6, I was traumatized by the anesthesia dr who was pretty rough with me when I fought off the ether he put on my face. I thought my parents were having me killed. It was such a scary feeling. I had this crazy dream that I will never forget. I have always referred to it as a Crazy 8 Dream because really loud I could hear myself saying "8888888 . . ." There was a huge black triangle that looked like an 8 ball. I was wearing water skiis and the triangle was trying to find the perfect spot for me on West Dennis beach. It was going so fast and the wind was blowing sand up into my face. It was racing towards the water when I finally screamed "STOP".
It's really weird but it was then that I don't remember anquish and my total fear stopped because I felt JESUS. 888888 . . . .always meant Christ to me.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it