THE ANTIDOTE - by Dr Mikovits - copy and archive offline before this gets scrubbed - "cure" -$uRarn!N SHARE SHARE SHARE🙏

THE ANTIDOTE w/ Dr. Mikovits - YouTube

Just the other day, I had the honor of interviewing Dr. Judy Mikovits for “The Academy of Divine Knowledge” and she went DEEP. Have you ever heard of “surami...

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

RachelT22, it must be challenging at times having a child with autism. I work with many autistic children and they are wonderful in so many ways - but as a parent, I can see where situations can drain emotions. I have been researching how/where to get this "antidote" as well but it seems, much like HCQ, it is being suppressed in many countries.

If I find "it" I will find you and let you know honey. I am praying for you and your family🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

big pharma will not allow it - that is why we speak out the Truth!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

there was a study in 2017 and 5 autsitic boys did excellent amazing results with suramin ....then they shut it all down ——i wonder where we can get it ??? i have an autistic child 🙏🙏🙏 would be a dream come true