I never once lost faith or questioned your leasdership in anyway President Trump! I knew you were the chosen one starting 1/20/17!
You had our backs, and we had yours!
We fought together to change the World Forever!
Promises made. Promises Kept!
We thank You, and We Love You!
Now Lets see who has the last laugh!
#LetsRoll
#WeThePeople
#restoretherepublic
#wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#godwon
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

honestly i questioned him up until last summer, i supported him on social media his whole presidency but because i couldnt see what was going on until i hit 8kun, i doubted him being real. I didnt see the swamp being drained and made the comment that i suspected he was just part of the dog and pony show. It was always drain the swamp but i never saw a thing until the media started condemning Q and anon, it took a good six to eight months for me to realize he wasn't joking around. It was right before the election i think or there after that i stopped questioning the plan and started realizing I was watching it. But ive been in this research for nearly 30 years, I honestly never thought id see the day DJT would happen, i thought we were gone. Now im red pilling the people who red pilled me that DJT wasnt a fake

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

The chosen one!
My father Loved President Trump, and passed in 1992 when I was young! His hero was JFK!
So Ive loved both lf them since I was a boy, especially being from an Irish American catholic family from Boston! So it has great generational meaning for me as well! 🙏🦁❤️
#wwg1wga ♒️

(1) Show this thread

Fully agree!! WWG1WGA

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

We love Ron DeSantis here in Florida & Byron Donalds, District#19!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Same here brother. That dear man has sacrificed so much and united us all for the best future ever! I thank God for him every single day!