Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Birthing Person Fooker! Nope, not quite the same. They are beyond 🤡 and the world will not be going along with calling their moms such a cold phrase. "My birthing person, will you read me a bed time story." Nope, nope, not happening. This was a part of the plan to get it accepted first, for the day the government planned to claim ownership of everyone's children. Moms will be reduced to the Birthing Persons. Fathers, will not even get reduced to being sperm donor status. Persons Like Epstein had plans to be the sperm donors for the future race of humans. At least we are being shown via the movie what their plans would have been. First, they were going to cut off the food supply and put all women through a survival of the fittest real life hardships and see who was superior for breeding purposes. I am and will always be a Mother as the title encompasses so very much more than just giving birth. These people are sick.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it