Only people mentioned by @Greektruthwarrior in this post can reply

In response Teaching Truth to her Publication

🥸

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

❤️❤️❤️✝️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

I made this last Summer, but it fits your post.
Not R vs D
#GoodVsEvil

TurnTurnTurn music video

"Time for Me to Fly"

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

Very nicely done. I recognize Brandon's#WalkAway. Do you have any news on Brandon - I think of him often and I believe he was set up somehow at the Capitol on 1/6 ✝️♥️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AND WE LOVE HIM AND APPRECIATE HIM AND HIS FAMILY FOR PUTING THEIR LIVES ON LINE FOR SAVING HUMANITY FROM THE CRIMINAL CABAL AND SATANISTS, THE 4TH REICH!

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Damn proud!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Chosen by God to do the miracle that God has brought to reality!!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

LOVE THIS....💞💓👍😉