You either lose loved ones due to begging them to not vax, or you lose them to injury or death.

Don't be cruel, just show them the truth.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I just finished talking with a friend of 30 years, I had been telling her not to get the jab and to sign up on gab and read whats going on in the world and with the jab. She always was too busy. So she tells me tonight she got her 2nd vax last night and was sick last night but fine today. I immediately asked her if her grown kids got them as well, she answered yes. I had been telling her not to get them. She wouldnt even sign up online to see why not to get them. She is on fb and has had it kept from her. This makes me sad. Mad because if censorship. There is literally no telling people. So I am hoping the bad stuff about the vax is false! But deep down, I know better. This is tragic. How can tou eake up people and warn people that dont want to be?!?!?

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

Ask them if they want to die.

Ask if they want to orphan their children.

Ask if they want an autoimmune disease for the rest of their life.

The effects of the vax are not immediate. That's what fools people. Their immune systems WILL be attacked.

People who follow authority or who are threatened by losing their jobs or who have no medical knowledge or are fearful are the toughest ones to wake up.

Or you could say, "I love you. I don't want you to suffer or die."

I know, this is beyond frustrating. I know people like this. I am a healthcare activist/advocate of 30+ years. I am known for my research and veracity. These people have been brainwashed by the MSM and so-called experts for so long that they don't even know the truth from a lie anymore.

Show them photos. Do everything you can. That's about all any of us can do. The rest is up to god—or med beds. Pray.🙏

She is definitely plugged in to the propaganda. I tried and she did it anyway. So all is left is pray and hope the vax/shot Trump urges people to get, isnt really the mRNA vax. But too many reports supporting it is.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catturd_Fan in this post can reply

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

We could be in a psyop within a psyop within a psyop.🤦‍♂️

But for the sake of our fellow citizens, we do what we can.

Might be time to canvas a few healthcare or educational administrative offices. Put the pressure on them, as we have done with others.

I hope for the best for your friend and her children.