Has there ever been an actor in our history who has played more influencial roles than John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr*? Give this man the lifetime achievement award! What cant this man do?!
#KennedyVision
#wwg1wga ♒️
#5DNewEarth
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

A Man of many talents! God Bless You!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

He said many years ago he wanted to be a good man and he is.

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

No matter whose chile. Cutie pie lil fella. JUST happens to be the ONLY pre Trump presidents child, America has REALLY ever had, so many things I have not disclosed still but I think ya'll really do know it all already now.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Thank Q...& Everyone involved in fighting the good fight!

Well stated! 👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

3rd row, first photo, is John Kennedy. A fine Marine and our VPOTUS.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Been preaching that for better than 4 years!
I still think I can beat him in a game of 🎱 Ball but that still remains to be played out! 😁

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN AMEN AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️💯🙏🏻😎

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

He's the original anon!

I believe his best friend Anthony Radziwell is still alive (faked his death) and plays the shorter Fusca. The taller one here is JFK.🤓

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

oh yes!

Correct....thats him!

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WELL TIME FOR HIM TO PLAY “ HERE I AM “ PEEKABOO IS GETTING OLD !!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

what a man.... this is one of my favorite things he said...so humble
God bless you John,John
Sending love & light your way❤🕊❤🕊🇺🇸🕊❤🇺🇸

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Here here!

petite toujours entendu 🤓que son pere aurait change le monde ...😎mais en fait c'est le fils

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This one must be a challenge for a guy with such a great head of hair . . . . quite the change :)

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Jjr gets the Human Existence Award.

This video on my You Tube channel makes me laugh every time!
I got a two week suspension 5 minutes after posting lol 🤣

https://youtu.be/InAufcQ0xVY

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

So many! I could name a bunch, but i want to see what people say! This thread should be fun!

You should post them! I feel like there are a lot of newbie patriots who might appreciate a crash course?! 😉

(1) Show this thread

I am curious as to all the roles he has played!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
(1) Show this thread