Only people mentioned by @Frostygirl28 in this post can reply

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA to her Publication

FUKING SICK BASTARDS‼️THEY THOUGHT SHE'D NEVER LOSE‼️

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU HE IS A POS‼️THE WHOLE VIDEO IF YOU CAN FIND IT IS ABSOLUTELY PROFANELY DISGUSTING AND MORE THAN HORRID! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS TORMENTED CHILD? LOOK AT THE “real singers video” on you tube and the same color scenario is in that one. DON’T KNOW IF IT TIES IN TOGETHER BUT......
STEPHEN COLBERT IS GOOD/ BEST FRIENDS WITH TONY PODESTA TOO‼️‼️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Do you know Colbert for sure? hard to tell.....

Mom, wife, Loves Jesus and The Most High,avid Trump supporter I support our Military and our law enforcement

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

i did have the link to video saying it was him on you tube but now of course its been taken down for “bullying”

(1) Show this thread

I believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and I believe God has been using Trump to do his will.

I saw this video a year ago but never knew who the man was. Your saying its Stephen Colbert? Can i ask why you think its him?

NOW I know why I imagined kicking Colbert in the face every time I saw it.

I am so fkin pissed my head just got hot. I couldn't have fought thirty years seeing this. I KNEW what they do, I was told, but to see it, just fkin makes me wanna fkin kill them twice. THIS is WHY come hell or high water I WAS NOT GIVING UP>

That makes me wanna drop him where he stands.